- More power for the money than any other charging station.
- Can be used with any power source: Plugs into a dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your JuiceBox
- Smallest EVSE of it’s class on the market – portable & robust, it can slide in and out of the included wall mount bracket and be used as a travel charger! Form factor of 10″ x 6″ x 3.5″, weather proof, and ~18lb!
- Cable management included: keep your charging cord neatly stowed with a handy cable and plug holder
- Indoor / Outdoor Installation. Built in California – San Carlos, USA
JuiceBox(™) 40 is our most powerful basic charging package
JuiceBox 40 is ready to plug into any NEMA 14-50 outlet, and it works with all production EVs on the road today. It offers faster charging and a set of advanced safety and compliance features that simply do not exist in any of our competitors’ products. It is perfect for customers who might have a more powerful onboard charger in their vehicle or who wish to future-proof their installation.
JuiceBox 40 is designed with safety and durability in mind; featuring GFI, stuck relay protection, charging interlock, temperature monitoring, power detection, etc. The unit is small and lightweight, and can be removed in seconds from its’ mounting bracket for road trips. JuiceBox is Indoor/Outdoor rated, with a sturdy aluminum IP66 and UL rated enclosure.
In the package, you will receive:
1. Your very own JuiceBox 40 with the following cables already wired in
2. A 40-amp 24-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
3. A 6-foot input cable with 14-50P plug (also known as RV plug)
4. An aluminum quick-release mounting bracket
5. A black J1772 plug and cable holder
Car models JuiceBox 40 is known to work well with:
Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi, Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Cadillac ELR, Chevrolet Spark EV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive, Tesla Model S, Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Volkswagen E-Golf.
All other makes and models will be compatible, as well, as JuiceBox implements a standard J1772 charging protocol adopted by all EV manufacturers.